The KLEIN 4K-SVY is the first in a new series of Professional Survey Side Scan Sonars.
Designed specifically to meet the new industry standards for Offshore Renewable Energy and Oil/Gas Survey operations.
SURVEY and HIGH DEFINITION SIMULTANEOUS MODES of operation with optimized range and resolution-dependent configurations.
Tru-Bottom™ tracking reduces data processing overhead, with a dedicated altimeter for optimized bottom tracking.
Klein’s innovative BLUE TECHNOLOGY™ transducers and advanced processing algorithms produce unmatched image quality and range performance. The transducers are fitted with eye-brows which minimize the chance of surface reflections affecting the data, especially in shallow water towing situations.
- Dual Modes of Operation: SURVEY/HIGH DEFINITION (300 kHz / 600 kHz)
- Depth Rated to 2000 m
- Accurate Target Positioning at Survey Speeds
- Enhanced Motion Tolerance
- Tru-Bottom™ Tracking
- Minimal Chance of Surface Reflections
- Offshore Renewable Energy and Oil/Gas Surveys
- Cable Route Surveys
- Engineering Site Surveys
- Habitat Mapping Surveys
- Hydrographic Charting Surveys