Klein System AUV-MAKO
The new Klein AUV-MAKO is the next generation of Integrated Sonar Payload for micro, small and medium sized Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUVs) and Remote Operated Vehicles (ROV).
The AUV-MAKO consists of several individual sonars with tightly integrated processing to provide superior performance in a low volume and energy efficient package.
- Focus Side Scan – “SAS like imagery”
- Nadir gapfiller (MA-X) – patented design
- Swath bathymetry
- Hazard Avoidance Sonar (HAZ)
- Automatic Target Recognition (ATR)
The AUV-MAKO is designed according to Pre-Planned Product Improvement (P3I), to ensure a guaranteed upgrade path for the customers.
Block 1: Sidescan + Gapfiller
Block 2: Integrated bathy
Block 3: Integrated ATR for Block 1 configuration
Block 4: Hazard Avoidance (HAZ)
Block 5: Full Domain ATR
- Full Swath Coverage
- Superior Resolution
- Hazard and Upslope Detection
- Integrated payload with low volume and power
- Real-time onboard Full Domain ATR
- Hydrographic Survey
- Mine Counter Measure (MCM)
- Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR)
- Environmental Survey